The intention of this document is to explain as clearly as possible Precision Health Performance intention in gathering information about the users of our website. We gather information in two ways. General statistics through Google Analytics and contact information submitted to us through our contact form. Precision Health Performance undertakes not to sell or rent to any third party whatsoever any personally identifiable information about you.
2. General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- Precision Health Performance needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Precision Health Performance permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in Precision Health Performance legitimate interests
- Precision Health Performance needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
3. Website Visitors
Like most website operators, Precision Health Performance collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Precision Health Performance purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Precision Health Performance visitors use its website.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites, products or services.
5. Generating Statistics
Precision Health Performance may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. Precision Health Performance may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Precision Health Performance does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
Cookies identify your computer or device rather than you as an individual user and are used for different purposes. Cookies are small text files stored on your hard drive, which contain information about your activity and preferences when visiting https://www.precisionhealthperformance.com. These cookies allow us to monitor website traffic and to store information about your preferences, which allows us to customise the site according to your needs. If you wish to change the way your browser handles cookies you can do so through your browser’s settings. We utilised cookies for the following reasons;
- Measuring Website traffic such as the number of visits to the Website
- Which Domains the visitors come from
- Which pages visitors view on the Website
- Which overall geographical areas the visitors are located
Deletion of Cookies
You can delete the cookies already on your device. You can typically delete cookies from the Privacy or History area, available from the Settings or Options menu in the browser.